Thursday, May 17, 2007

I'm Back!

Well, this blog sat dormant for about 5 months longer than I planned, and I have to say I really don’t have that great of an excuse. I have been spending quite a bit of time working on my other writing projects. To be specific, I’ve started working on a few comic projects that readers should be able to (hopefully) see up at my new website Evolution Comics. Expect to see a bit popping up on that site to preview my comic projects soon. And I will try my best to update here as well.

I’ve become obsessed with developing a non-super project of late. Between watching 300 and reading Eric Shanower’s Age of Bronze, I have been building a Conan-style fantasy character set in fantastic version of 1000 BC or so. No idea how much I will do with it, but it’s consuming a good size bit of non-blogging time as well.

Hopefully, I will be back in the next few days with some thoughts on recent viewing, listening, reading and the such.

Later.

No comments: