Sunday, May 27, 2012

And we're back!


I’ve decided to revive this blog. Back in the day I used it as the preliminary version of Super Powered Fiction. With that site up and running for over a year and a half now, I don’t feel a need to post that kind of thing here.

Instead this page will serve as something of an author blog. I’ll update it when I have projects in the work, when I have to vent about deadlines, or when I have something new and interesting to post about my personal projects or life.

I’m becoming more of a pointless photo-taker as well, so maybe some of those will seep on to the site as well. On the other hand, maybe not. I’m not good at promising things.

People who want to read my reviews should head over to the aforementioned Super Powered Fiction where you can not only find articles, but also links to all the Examiner pages I currently run out of my secret control center here in Eastern Iowa.

And, to quote a great philosopher, that’s all I have to say about that.

No comments: