Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hectic Week

My apologies for any of my regular readers. Last week proved hellish with Hannah beginning the third grade, a terrible bout of allergies, and my wife sick from her pregnancy. My little free time went to reading and playing Fate in anticipation of the sequel I just got for it. My wife has already ran through the game, and it looks like another fun Diablo-Lite.

Or if I wasn’t doing that, I was wasting far too much time reading Michael Reaves’ Star Wars Coruscant Nights I Jedi Twilight. While I have enjoyed both his novels and the Star Wars novel franchise in general, in the last year I have just found most of these novels to range from weak to down right terrible. I am not sure if I will continue to even look for more Star Wars in the future. And that just kind of makes me sad.

I have a few reviews planned for this week, the first of which you should be able to check out in an hour or two. In the mean time, you can do what I do every Sunday and review the joy which is... CATURDAY!!!.

No comments: