Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Ugh

It’s been a helacious week around the house for me as I have been feeling crappy pretty much since the last time I posted to this thing. My writing has suffered, my online time has suffered, pretty much everything but my reading time has suffered, as I really haven’t done much other than laying around all day and going to work. The addition of far too much barbecue in the household over the weekend probably didn’t help matters much either. And just as I am getting towards better health, my wife got sick yesterday.

Well, at least the kid is off for one last week of summer-on-the-road, as she is currently staying with wife’s family in Springfield. Time to recover on our own.

If all goes well though we should be back on our feet tonight and out to the local theater to see Stardust. The movie has special meaning for Gloria and I, as the original graphic novel was the first real birthday present I ever got my wife, waaay back in 1997.

Anyway, expect more writing from me to go up in the next few weeks. I will have a Freedom Patton up this month, but it will come on August 29 instead of this week. I just haven’t been up to getting it ready on time. Unfortunately this ruins my plans for a special “fifth week” story this month but I should have something ready for October so keep your eyes open for that.

Thanks and all that jazz.

No comments: