Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Yuck

So, I've been striken for the past few days with a case of some kind of stomach virus flu which really came to a head today, which was spent alternately between the bed, the toilet, and on the floor sitting in front of the toilet. Not fun, and unfortunately, rather time consuming, as I accomplished absolutely nothing but a lot of vomiting and less pleasant forms of excretion.

Which means I am behind from the past couple of days on just about everything. Getting the next chapter of Epsilon ready, working on issue 2 of Arc's script, working on my new project for this month... pretty much everything. I am starting to feel better now, but I doubt Epsilon will be ready for tomorrow. I will make sure to post it within the next week however, probably a full week late along with Rick Considine’s next Comic Book Hero chapter. (Fingers crossed for that.)

Wish me well if you don’t mind, and I’ll hopefully be back to fighting form in the next day or two.

No comments: