Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Not-So-Uncanny X-Mas

I apologize to anyone and everyone expecting the first chapter of Living Legends today. I will try my best to have it up on Friday. I have had an unfortunate couple of days around the Ahlhelm family. My twenty year old niece Callie had her first baby on December 1st. A beautiful little boy named Nathan. Now she’s in the hospital fighting for her life and the doctors aren’t even sure why. They spent most of Christmas and Christmas Eve trying just to get her stabilized so they could air-lift her to the University of Iowa facilities in Iowa City. They finally did that late Tuesday. At one point, she was on a respirator with a blood pressure of 50/30, so things were not good.

Now she is still not out of the water, but they still are not sure what happened to her. The thought is it may be toxic shock syndrome, but no one really knows for sure.

So it’s been a tough couple days. Apologies to my fans, but family comes first.

Thanks.

No comments: