Thursday, December 20, 2007

An update at last

Sorry about the over a week’s time between the last update and this one. I apologize and can only site an utterly heinous work week as the reason.

With the changes coming fast and furious on mid-shift, I have changed my schedule to now have Friday and Saturday mornings off. Unfortunately, this means that I had to work the last eight days straight. Which did nothing to help the cold I already had. I fell out last Sunday morning, then came back to work the next four days. I am finally on a three day weekend now though so I will be getting hard to work on putting the first chapter of Living Legends together for your reading enjoyment.

Living Legends looks to be quite an epic undertaking. I am mid-way through the first draft of chapter 3 and it seems to already be growing a mind of its own. I am really enjoying the revamp of the golden age characters I am using though, and I think the story should serve to entertain. I have been developing the concept for over two years at this point, so I have these characters well-established in my mind. Even so they still pop up with a few surprises now and then.

Christmas shopping calls, so I will have to cut this blog post short, but I promise to be back more frequently then 9 days this time.

No comments: