Friday, June 22, 2007

100% Disclosure... New stuff... Site news

Okay, 100% disclosure.

I did not kill Vincent Kennedy McMahon, but I know who did. And I can’t reveal the killer’s identity, as they have friends in high places. I can reveal however, that it was not, in fact, Rikishi.

*Ahem*

Anyway, not much to report on right now. I am still trying to decide the best way to post my reviews of whatever on the site, so when I come up with an answer to that I will let everyone know. I am thinking however about making it a group effort, so we’ll see about that.

I have a plan for another super-powered fiction series that I plan on moving forward with in a few months. This one will be blog-based however, and far more free-formed then previous stories as I plan to just update it section by section. More on it as I move forward on that, but for the time being, I will at least give everyone the title: Mean Streets. Guesses, opinions, and the likes are welcome, whether here or at the forums.

And anyone who hasn’t done so already, should sign up for the mailing list so they can get regular updates on everything happening at the Metahuman Press site(s).

No comments: