Saturday, June 30, 2007

One last small update

I am working on the initial set of bios for the Mean Streets page and hopefully I will have them up in about a week or so, and that is when I will start working on promoting the page a little more. In the mean time, I have to finish typing up the next chapter of Epsilon to go up at Metahuman Press on Wednesday/Thursday (depending if I get time to post it on the busy 4th or not).

I already have my tickets ready for Transformers. I am by no means a Michael Bay fan, but I do need to see it before my 7 year old daughter comes home from Grandma’s house with us on the 4th. So we will be seeing the film Tuesday night. I expect an entertaining movie with some cool transformig robots, if not quite the characters I grew up on.

Great week for comics last Wednesday: Invincble, Walking Dead, Sheena, Kiss 4K, Snakewoman... all great reads, and none of them from the big two. Everyone who loves comics should give at least a couple of them a try.

That’s it for today, folks. See you again in July!

No comments: