Thursday, June 28, 2007

Moving on

What a fucked up week. I really have spend as much time as possible over the last couple days with my wife. My daughter is still at Grandma’s house, otherwise I would probably be latched on to her too. Just because the Benoit think really fucked with my head.

But it's time to put it behind me I guess. Focusing on tragedy, especially such a distant one, sure as hell doesn’t help me. So I have cleaned my Netflix queue of any tainted WWE programming and tried to move on with my life.

I have focused my attention on developing Mean Streets for the moment. I have the blog set up (not telling you where although anyone with half a brain can probably find it on blogger) and I am working on developing the first steps of content. I will be starting with some character and setting information, told in Blood of Heroes RPG format (Buy it here!) with all pertinent (and revealable [is that a word?]) bio information following.

And everyone should check out Robin Reed’s Power vs Power on the main site. Fourth chapter is up now and I am enjoying this story more than I am my own writing! Comic Book Hero has its final chapter in Book One this week as well, and is, as always, another great read, so if you haven’t checked either out make sure you do ASAP.

Wow, four updates in a week’s time... I might actually be getting the hang of this blogging thing.

No comments: