Sunday, July 22, 2007

Weekend to Myself

I am enjoying a weekend to myself as my wife and daughter are in Indianapolis for a family get together. I had to work so I got to stay home. I am not really going to complain though, as I think it’s good to spend some time away from the family once in a while.

I have been playing EWR (Extreme Warfare Revenge) for the last few days. Great old school wrestling simulator. Now that I have a computer that can handle it, I am also thinking about picking up a copy of the professional version Total Extreme Wrestling at some point in the near future. In case anyone cares, I am playing as the new NWA and I am over a year in, with Matt Hardy as World Champion, Sonny Siaki as Mid-Atlantic champ, Sabu & Steve Corino as Tag Champions, Arik Cannon as NWA Anarchy champ, and Ms. Chif as Women's World champion. Good stuff. Anyone interested in a download of EWR (it’s free) should go to EW Battleground.

Finally saw Live Free or Die Hard today. It amuses me that the over the top action film we all hated 10 or 12 years back is now on its way back with what is just a really fun film. And John McClain may be one of the best super-heroes in the market today. Check this film out if you like actioners.

And I’m about half way through Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows thanks to the owners of my job. URrelay has its own copy of the book and working nights I don’t have much competition getting it done. More later.

No comments: