Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sickness

Yeah, I’ve been in and out of bed quite a bit the last few days. I just have a terrible cold mixed with allergies that just refuses to subside. I have pretty much gotten rid of it except for a runny nose and some coughing finally, but it’s been a real pain in the but these last few days and is the main reason for the lack of any updates over the last few days. The much delayed first look at Arc should come a little later this week, so look for that.

I will try my best to also get this thing back up to date at an at least a couple times a week system. I have a few random blog posts about topics at hand that I want to post in the next few weeks anyhoo, so it shouldn’t be a problem barring any other illness

My next chapter of Mean Streets should be up soon, so look for it. This, also, should be updating a lot more regularly over the next few days.

Yeah, that’s all for now. Back a little later this week with more.

No comments: