Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Car Trouble... Again

So the starter on our Neon, the same starter that gave out just a few months ago and was replaced by our used car dealer, has broken again. I am not a happy camper as this ruins much of our Halloween plans for Hannah, as she will now have to go trick or treating around the neighborhood rather than at the much nicer mall walk.

Oh, and it complete screws up comic day tomorrow.

My wife plans on getting the car towed by the dealer tomorrow, and they will fix it for us for free; of this I am very sure.

On the bright side I finally installed the copy of Divine Divinity I picked up last week at Target. Great game, superior to Diablo II IMHO.

Everyone who hasn’t already, should check it out. You can pick it up in the software section of Target for only $10. Can’t beat that deal with a stick.

No comments: