Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Out For Vengeance 2 Notes

With this chapter I start to develop the strange design of New Salem. Inspired by a few fantasy elements I have read in the past, I was inspired to design a city that grows upward do the geographical features surrounding it.

I like the Citadel, shame what I did to it in this story. Don’t worry though, it seems like a hero such as Vengeance will have to establish a base of operations somewhere.

Don’t mess with the Dapper Gentleman. That’s one mean old guy!

The subplot with our mystery villain will be a slow burn, but I do plan on making Vengeance the first character I really develop a rogues gallery for. Expect several new characters to be debuting in the next few months!

Be sure to give thoughts on comments on the story here.

No comments: